Sign in to follow this  
BLACK DORIS

WTB: Exahust Manifold Gasket...

Hey, need to replace the exhaust manifold gasket on the 325i. Wondering if there are aftermarket ones avail that anyone could recommend and a ball park fig for cost.

Cheers in adv.

Rio

I brought one for my car from Jeff Gray, $75 including GST. Cried a little on the inside. Mine was for a different engine mind you.

Edit: Mine was a heatshield version

Edited by Brams

I have bought individual M10 ones from forum sponsor Gavin at EuroItalian for about $4-5 each. Not sure if individuals are available for the M20, or what the cost is for the heat shield version.

+1 on the Gavin at euro italian there Rio. It'l be cheap, it'l arrive fast, and youl get a lolly!!!!!!!!

I brought one for my car from Jeff Gray, $75 including GST. Cried a little on the inside. Mine was for a different engine mind you.

Edit: Mine was a heatshield version

JEEEESUS, crying is an understatement as to what id feel if id paid that much for a gasket!!!

I can get them $32.00 genuine heat shield ones for m20.

JEEEESUS, crying is an understatement as to what id feel if id paid that much for a gasket!!!

I can get them $32.00 genuine heat shield ones for m20.

Great! Are they still avail? Is that through your work or a biz in your area? Def be keen.

Otherwise I'm down for the shipment with a lolly. :P

Cheers all.

Edit: just read CamB post properly, thought it said $45! Dam, if they're only that much I think I'll go with Gavin...

Edited by BLACK DORIS

Great! Are they still avail? Is that through your work or a biz in your area? Def be keen.

Otherwise I'm down for the shipment with a lolly. :P

Cheers all.

Edit: just read CamB post properly, thought it said $45! Dam, if they're only that much I think I'll go with Gavin...

Yup iv befriended a nice fellow from BM Workshop akl who gives me mean deals on all sorts of parts B) . If you want them just pm me.