Sign in to follow this  
rasumadu

hi from ozland

hey guys, i'm ron from oz and recently just bought a '90 e30 318i coupe...jus a nice cruiser nothing too spectacular...cheers

post-4063-1235342387_thumb.jpg

cheers, :) ...i've actually changed the wheels since that photo was taken...which was just last week haha...its gone through bottle caps, whites, ones in the pic to now silver...my cars change shoes more often than i do

Edited by rasumadu

What rims are on it now? Looks pretty straight dude, you see the E30's much over there how common are they?

right now i have xhp's on there 17x6.5...really wanted to get some 17" motorsport wheels but even 2nd hand they were around $1500 without tyres...there's quite a few e30's around most r pretty stock but if compared to a skyline, they're pretty effing rare lol...one of my neighbours actually has a worked 325i just sitting out the front waiting to be sold for the past 6 months!...said it puts out 135kw or a bit more if i remember correctly...but like most other e30's in oz its a bit overpriced...well it's nice but i dont think its worth his $9k AUD pricetag

sometimes i wish i lived in nz coz i see a lot of nice cars on trademe with very reasonable prices...oz is a pretty big rip off when it comes to car prices

Posted Image <-- that's what's on mine now

Hey nice, how much did you pay for it? I haven't seen any half reasonable 318i e30s in Aus yet for less than 4k :(

Welcome Ron, great to have some from across the ditch. Nice example car you have. See you still have some grass there <_<

i got mine for for $3600, 180K on the clock, only bad point is that it's an auto will most likely convert it to a manual somewhere down the track or perhaps a whole engine swap...have been looking at the m20 from a 323, it seems like a reasonable swap

hey thanks, it has been a somewhat wet summer season where i'm at so the grass is still there...climate change seems to be f*%kin evrythin up lol

Edited by rasumadu