Sign in to follow this  
Brad.Holland

Interior Lights & Dash Lights

Hey, im new on Bimmersport so be nice, lol

sorry if this has been coverd, i did a quick search and didnt find anything.

I'm looking to change the all the interior lights from orange to blue and i just wanted to know how easy it is to do Whats involved and what kind of cost is involved.

Any help in this area would be great.

I think you can change the instrument lights, but the other dash lights and the LCD check display cannot be changed (unless they make replacement ones, but I suspect this would eb very expensive).

Why change them? The orange lights are badass and part of BMW ownership!

I think you can change the instrument lights, but the other dash lights and the LCD check display cannot be changed (unless they make replacement ones, but I suspect this would eb very expensive).

Why change them? The orange lights are badass and part of BMW ownership!

all my Car audio and speakers and subs are all blue and my car is purple , just thought blue might look nice and also to be a bit different

^ good thread.

i changed my interior roof lights to blue led. trademe used to sell 180 degree leds(t10) but havnt seen any recently. The normal leds aren't bright enough.

post-2960-1235611879_thumb.jpg

I also have Blue interior roof lights but they are now where near as bright as your, i have the bulb cover on mine so it blocks abit of light , what/where did u get ur bulb from cose mine is just a cheap DSE one it was only like $19 or so.

I also have Blue interior roof lights but they are now where near as bright as your, i have the bulb cover on mine so it blocks abit of light , what/where did u get ur bulb from cose mine is just a cheap DSE one it was only like $19 or so.

trademe, their t10 leds which i wired in. i bought them a long time ago but i dont think the seller sells them anymore. They were like flat head leds. usual ones on trademe are normal round bulbs on trademe and arent bright at all. You paid $19 for one bulb?? :mellow: i think my bright ones were something like $4 each

trademe, their t10 leds which i wired in. i bought them a long time ago but i dont think the seller sells them anymore. They were like flat head leds. usual ones on trademe are normal round bulbs on trademe and arent bright at all. You paid $19 for one bulb?? :mellow: i think my bright ones were something like $4 each

yeah but its a replacement for the one that was in there so it was just 1 big bulb and it was just plug and play