Sign in to follow this  
Sammy J

M20b25 FS soon.

Hi all. I'll soon be commencing a v8 conversion to my NZ new 325. I will be selling the motor which has a full service history with Bmw Auckland. It uses no oil and blows no smoke. The motor a still in the car to test drive and will be taken out in a couple months once the conversion gets here. Looking for offers around $1200. Also have a genuine low k motorsport getrag 260 with new flywheel and clutch 5000ks ago but there is interest already on this. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cheers Sam

Edited by Sammy J

Putting a S62B50 in your E30? :P

hehe i wish! that would be the ultimate ;)

What are you going to be fitting to the E30 ???

Ill be fitting an M60B40 v8 into it, with a factory bmw v8 manuel gearbox. I really want to keep the car a bmw as that is what it is, so thats why i chose to use bmw parts. all i need now is a flywheel

Ill be fitting an M60B40 v8 into it, with a factory bmw v8 manuel gearbox. I really want to keep the car a bmw as that is what it is, so thats why i chose to use bmw parts. all i need now is a flywheel

Contact UUC in the states

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/

Where did you source gearbox?

searched ebay all around the world, i used germany, england, australia, and us

seen a few on ebay.de .

but there a place in the us that sell light weight ones with uprated clutches etc .

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/flywheel/V8/index.htm

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFro...et=products.asp

http://www.ultrarev.com/home.php?cat=327

Hi all. I'll soon be commencing a v8 conversion to my NZ new 325. I will be selling the motor which has a full service history with Bmw Auckland. It uses no oil and blows no smoke. The motor a still in the car to test drive and will be taken out in a couple months once the conversion gets here. Looking for offers around $1200. Also have a genuine low k motorsport getrag 260 with new flywheel and clutch 5000ks ago but there is interest already on this. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Cheers Sam

Hi Sam, would be interested in the engine, I'm in CHC, and I would like to see and hear the engine, the time delay of a few months is no problem. Cheers

Guest Spottswoode

Hi Sam, would be interested in the engine, I'm in CHC, and I would like to see and hear the engine, the time delay of a few months is no problem. Cheers

hey mate not a problem at all, my phone number is 021 301 394. if you text me during this week we can arange a time to meet up. cheers.

Nice swap, pretty mint shell to do it to as well, I test drove it before you bought it B)

this is relevant to your interests:

thanks mate, any help is greatly appreciated

Now avaliable for sale, if i get a buyer ill take it out and i can have it shipped to auckland for nothing if that helps anyone. inc starter loom and computer etc

By "motorsport getrag" do you mean the dogleg? If so, how much are you after?

bro is that your gearbox up on trade me??

mofromnz (sory couldnt get a link to work)

nah its not mate.

By "motorsport getrag" do you mean the dogleg? If so, how much are you after?

No sorry for the confusion its not the dog leg, its out of a motorsport 325i e30

Also expressing interest in gearbox

Still interested even though its not the dog leg?

$1100 for everything motor related and $1000 for gearbox. can frieght to wellington or auckland for free

$1100 for everything motor related and $1000 for gearbox. can frieght to wellington or auckland for free

PM'd