Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

Thinking of selling my style 5's

Time for a change me thinks...As pictured on my 540 here : http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=17336&hl=

The wheels would need the outer lip refurbished as they are all scratched/tarnished. 17x8 size, and come with good tyres (toyo proxes 4 on front and Dunlop Direzza on rear) 235/40/17 size.

Offers at this stage.

Time for a change me thinks...As pictured on my 540 here : http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....c=17336&hl=

The wheels would need the outer lip refurbished as they are all scratched/tarnished. 17x8 size, and come with good tyres (toyo proxes 4 on front and Dunlop Direzza on rear) 235/40/17 size.

Offers at this stage.

Simon??? :P

Guest Simon*

Ooops! Got a bit excited there ^^^ ;)

But yes, I am here. Please speak to me of these Style 5's - I am definitely interested

Offers at this stage.

Does nobody read this section at all unless they are selling something? Have people not seen the half a dozen threads recently that have had this pointed out?

Forum rules state:

Items for Sale in here - Must include a price and photo*

Links to other photos are fine, but can we please have a price.....even if its just to make Simon sweat a little ;)

Guest Simon*

Haha I'm not playing games. I'm going to wait and see what he expects for them so I can say "Too much, nevermind" :D

Guest Simon*

Posted Image

Would be quite nice to get it back to this. It's a pity that they're not a staggered set, but I expect that was standard for the 5 series

Im gona throw my 2c in here and say, although they would look mean on Simon's car, I still think the current ones look far more suited :ph34r:

Guest Simon*

Im gona throw my 2c in here and say, although they would look mean on Simon's car, I still think the current ones look far more suited :ph34r:

Oh no you didn't!!

Haha you saw my car up here in Napes that weekend didn't you?

Oh no you didn't!!

Haha you saw my car up here in Napes that weekend didn't you?

Yessir

If they would fit a E46 I would offer $700 :D

You better slip into that flame uniform :P

SICK EM BOYS!

If you change your mind and decide to sell them. Let me know.

Also can you tell me if the alloys are orignal wheels of after market. If they are after market can you tell me what brand they are. I really like them.

Cheers

Edited by kiwi6539