Sign in to follow this  
cainchapman

E36 M3 in UK

1995N 4 dr M3 Avus blue Full leather, computer, owned for last 4 years and 100,000 miles. Mobil 1 every 6000 miles, new clutch, trailing bushes/springs fitted by Damon Hill last year, new front discs, new tyres. NB aircon N/W. (Number plate not included) Long MOT & Tax. Very clean condition. +30mpg. Company car forces sale.£6,500.

Contacts: Phone 01777 818280 (Notts) or email mikeabbott@ntlworld.com

post-11-1097105240.jpg

Why? According to the LTSA website. It could.

Yup, I am pretty sure that all E36 M3's are able to be registered here when imported.

However, there are so many of them coming into the country, that they are getting cheaper and cheaper anyway.

the fact that it says 1995 might have somthing to do with not being able to register it, also the fact that they put salt all over their roads and it always being a UK import would put some people off, and you wouldnt save much anyways with the prices coming down these days. the way i see it, 'most cases' importing is only profitable and worth it if done in quantity

Salt effects the chemical characteristic of water. In this case, it's triple point, where H2O exists in all three states (I'm ignoring plasma as a state). Gas, Liquid & Solid. It reduces the temperatures that water freezes and boils. Hence why you add it to water to boil pasta.

The exact opposite of glycol in your radiator.

"Salt effects the chemical characteristic of water. In this case, it's triple point, where H2O exists in all three states (I'm ignoring plasma as a state). Gas, Liquid & Solid. It reduces the temperatures that water freezes and boils. Hence why you add it to water to boil pasta.

The exact opposite of glycol in your radiator."

= stops ice forming.

= stops ice forming.

Lol .. thats an easier answer .. hahha .. Thanks cain tho for a detailed answer.

a few YEARS ago i saw an identical spec. and colour m3 4door, with a damaged side door, all parts to fix, 29k

Guest Spargo

a few YEARS ago i saw an identical spec. and colour m3 4door, with a damaged side door, all parts to fix, 29k

Na, you saw that, maybe 8 months ago :lol:

Nup it was at least a year ago eh, coz 8 months was this year! and it was defnitly earlier last year at least..... i could probn still find the auto trader!

Whats wrong with a 3.0 5 speed anyway?

Guest Andrew

Nup it was at least a year ago eh, coz 8 months was this year! and it was defnitly earlier last year at least..... i could probn still find the auto trader!

Whats wrong with a 3.0 5 speed anyway?

the 3 ltr m3s seem to be around 25 - 30 grand undamaged.

One on trade me - techno voilet.