Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Mint E30 Convertible

I think it's too steep, but only based on what I know a 325i manual with tech I cabby went for, and the price of other 325i manual cabbies.

But apart from the tech I I don't know what condition the others were in as I didn't drive them so its partially academic.

Personally I think every single seller of an E30 convertible on TM at the moment is deluded.

Actually, the same goes for anyone selling a convertible. Your 1989 MX-5 is NOT worth 9 grand!!!

/rant

Maybe a bit high agreed, but, one owner, NZ new, less than 80k, manual, and still only a 320. Pity it's white, not the best colour for the verts if you ask me.

What do you mean "ladies" :P its a boys car also.. Id hit it! but not for 12 grand.. bit steep. Ive seen a 325i in as mint/minter condition go for ALOT cheaper. Nice nonetheless. Especially in alpine!

Nice nonetheless. Especially in alpine!

But you would say that! :P

Personally I think every single seller of an E30 convertible on TM at the moment is deluded.

Actually, the same goes for anyone selling a convertible. Your 1989 MX-5 is NOT worth 9 grand!!!

/rant

I've seen those MK1 MX5's for 9 slides, they are very special ones, especially with 200,000km + on the clock. I'd rather have a bath with a fan heater...