Sign in to follow this  
Graham m5

New formula one series

New formula one series starts very soon, just asking for your thoughts to the changes to the cars and lack of them now

New formula one series starts very soon, just asking for your thoughts to the changes to the cars and lack of them now

Same as the WRC, financial crisis is hitting hard. WRC is a bit of a joke to watch now, Fords and Citroens. Still F1 should be good to watch with re introduction of slicks, more driver aids deleted etc

Same as the WRC, financial crisis is hitting hard. WRC is a bit of a joke to watch now, Fords and Citroens. Still F1 should be good to watch with re introduction of slicks, more driver aids deleted etc

We shall have to wait and see, i hope it becomes more closely fought between all teams this year, and further to this subject, if money was no object which race would you go and watch?

We shall have to wait and see, i hope it becomes more closely fought between all teams this year, and further to this subject, if money was no object which race would you go and watch?

Easy WRC in Finland

I think it'll be better. I like alot of the changes with the exception of the rear wing change.

I don't think that the front wing angle change twice a lap and the KERS boost once a lap will work how they plan. I think it'll just be absorbed throughout the laps to improve lap times, not to increase passing opportunities.

Time will tell.

id make a time machine and go back to the days of Can-Am

that was the best series ever :), what i like about it was the idea of having minimal rules and maximum development, the the Mclaren 9.3L Chevy engine, what a monster! :)

also cant forget the Touring cars of the 80's and 90's :)

i hope F1 dosent die out like can-am and touring cars have (i know touring car racing is still around but its not as good as it used to be :( )

gogogo Louis Hamilton :)

edit- more passing = more drama :)

Edited by Jamez

Go slicks! Go no driver aids! Go Monaco! Go Kubica!

*Oh, and Go bringing back the Nurburgring Nordschleife!

I wish.

Edited by Incary

Guest Spottswoode

Personally, I think they've got the right idea, but they've gone about it the wrong way.

The rules are already being broken (bent?), for example how did the FIA (ferrari international assistance) allow this curved front wing? (Before you start, I bleed Ferrari red, I just don't like cheating, except in the America's cup)

Posted Image

And they've just been caught http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090119.045/ne...llegal---report

Here's a side by side of 08 to 09, I know which one I prefer!

Posted Image

Robert Kubica is my dark horse for the championship, he's paying $6 and Hamiltron is only paying $2, which is outrageous, seeing as the last 3 seasons of F1 have gone down the the wire.

Eat a d*ck Hamiltron! http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_5006070,00.html