Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

Hi-Velocity

i keep getting the answer phone :(

ive been try to get through to book a dyno all morning, does anyone know the opening houres?

Leave a message - Gavin's probably busy. No other staff.

ill give him a call this afternoon, not into leaving messages :)

Gavin works alone so you will have to leave a message. When you are dynoing a car you just cant walk off and answer the phone. If you want your car dynoed then get over your hang up abput leaving messages and leave him one. He will get back to you.

i made this thread to ask if he was away and what his hour's were, for future reference there 9:30-5, only weekdays and i'm getting a Dyno tomorrow at 3:30 :)

i didn't leave a message after the first call because i have school all day (yes im that young) and school has zero tolerance about cell's, so i felt it was better i contact him not he contact me, only took 3 phone calls.

will post up dyno sheet tomorrow for all to see, maybe this time ill get over 100hp :) (last time i got 98)

i made this thread to ask if he was away and what his hour's were, for future reference there 9:30-5, only weekdays and i'm getting a Dyno tomorrow at 3:30 :)

i didn't leave a message after the first call because i have school all day (yes im that young) and school has zero tolerance about cell's, so i felt it was better i contact him not he contact me, only took 3 phone calls.

will post up dyno sheet tomorrow for all to see, maybe this time ill get over 100hp :) (last time i got 98)

i know the feeling i got my 2 litre honda dynoed a few months back and put down 99.5kw at the wheels if only i took the air filter off i might have gotten 100.5kw lol

not bad for a stock engine with only cold air intake and exhaust done