Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

2009 WTCC Cars

does anyone lnow if Sky Sport will be showing them this year? They raced at Curitiba over the weekend, and nothing on Sky this week by the look of it. Just lots of bloody Nascar!.......... :angry:

I have never seen this on Sky Conrad. I can post the links for you to download the races if you like. But you would need a rapidsahre account. Unless I download them and put it on a disk for you.

can you torrent them? good to see HSBC can still afford to sponsor a few race cars haha

Wow, those E90's have AWESOME stance.

IIRC They're 300kg lighter than factory models or something ridiculous like that?

I have never seen this on Sky Conrad. I can post the links for you to download the races if you like. But you would need a rapidsahre account. Unless I download them and put it on a disk for you.

Links would be good thanks!

They showed most of the races last year (except the final few!) on Sky Sport. Don't seem to be on this year, I suppose if it isn't rugby..........

cheers Conrad

Just waiting to see if someone posts up the weekends race. I can only find the entire 08 season at the moment.

All that seems to be around is the 2009 Preview at the moment. Downloading now. If it is any good I will post the links.

That muffler is out of it! i want! haha

Guest Ari Gold

I wish the E90 M3's came with the full E90 body, rather than some tacky E90/92 hybrid.

They really do have an amazing stance dont they. Would love to see one in the open class one day.

They really do have an amazing stance dont they. Would love to see one in the open class one day.

Buy me a lotto ticket :lol: For now I will find some 17x9's to pimp on the race car :unsure:

Btw, saw some of that intro you posted, WTCC looks to be pretty exciting!