Sign in to follow this  
Gus

John Player Special 325i

Gus

Talk to Gerry Hodges he owned the car here for a number of years then I think he sold it to Graham Clyde in Chch, who was the one selling it on Trade Me as Ari Gold mentioned.

Cheers

Wayne

Gus, I did the same kind of thing with mine. The Signwriter I used should still have it on file if you are interested. I copied it from photos of Gerrys old car.

post-478-1236919541_thumb.jpg

Gus, I did the same kind of thing with mine. The Signwriter I used should still have it on file if you are interested. I copied it from photos of Gerrys old car.

Great plate you got on there!

Was a 6 series forsale here on the coast recently with what looked like jps stuff in it. BBS wheels (gold centres), recaro interior, simple body mods (spoilers), and of course, jps badges on the pillars. Not sure if they ever did anything with an M6 though?

Info on jps cars is scarce at the best of times, ask me how I know ;)

There are two daves.

Dave towe is a different person, dave ross (dcr) who owns the website just has pics of the (dave towe's) car up on his website. DCR has an M3 himself, rebuilt 2.5 (with evo bits), then turbocharged.

blackbmw.net

That is awesome!

My site? thanks :) was made redundant last year so it put a halt to spending large amounts of money on the car, but its about to change, can finally mount up the new brakes and finish off the engine. Want to get the engine dynoed standard to see what it currently puts out, give me a base line.

Coilovers (gaz) are next though and a quick rack kit from the uk, the suspension out of the jps will go into the alpina :)

There was a genuine JPS 635 csi in Johnsonville that used to frequent car shows used to belong to Hugh Tunley he was connected with driver training at Manfeild . He has passed away so dont know what happened to the car , it was for sale $50g ono.

Guest Ari Gold

There was a genuine JPS 635 csi in Johnsonville that used to frequent car shows used to belong to Hugh Tunley he was connected with driver training at Manfeild . He has passed away so dont know what happened to the car , it was for sale $50g ono.

Weird thing was, that car had a genuine Motorsport Shell. It's chassis # confirmed it too.

I think I know where that car is, I will get some pics...

Weird thing was, that car had a genuine Motorsport Shell. It's chassis # confirmed it too.

one here was definately an M6 too, was on ebay.

Edit: found it listed on carsales, says its a replica though.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/deale...id=12010297A0A4

Edited by Madhatter