Sign in to follow this  
bmw335i

ALL YOU E34 GUYS

Hi guys,

i have an e34 that i am stripping down.

has lowering springs front and adjustable rears ( some one is interested alredi but havent herd from him for afew days ) an lsd that i am still using at the mo ( would rather trade for an e30 lsd )

have all body parts very cheap ( in a light blue colour ) good cloth rear seat sunroof hood linning auto box from 535i tail lights spot lights exhaust ect. i live in aklnd. will sell bulk parts cheap and will trade for e30 parts too.

thanks.

Hi guys,

i have an e34 that i am stripping down.

has lowering springs front and adjustable rears

how much for front springs?!?!??!??

Maybe rears too

how much for front springs?!?!??!??

Maybe rears too

sorry i cant split up ( or atleast not at this time ) will be $500 for the set. Front and rear incl brakes ect ( direct bold on ) BUT only if the Interested guy dosnt follow through. Thanks. are there any other parts you need? i have all glass's panels ect.

All good... outta my price range at the moment anyway.

My body and interior pretty mint except for my roof lining (and thats just too hard to ship) and an OBC (that I cant justify to the mrs coz we just had our second daughter).

how much you after for the lsd??

Hi, sorry for the later reply,

will be looking for around 800 1000ish....

Hi, very interested in bonnet struts. Also, does it have the factory radio? Because I'll take that too if you can post these items to Tauranga. Thanks.

Hi, bonet struts are ok, not the best tho... i have the standard radio in my other 535i. i took the battery out the other week so the security lock has come on. i will find out the code and remove for you. how about $60 for the lot? say about $10 for postage

an lsd that i am still using at the mo ( would rather trade for an e30 lsd )

Why not get the LSD centre fitted to a medium case E30 diff. Thats what I've done. I can sell you a complete medium case E30 diff with 3.64:1 ratio crownwheel and pinion $250

Edited by *Glenn*

Why not get the LSD centre fitted to a medium case E30 diff. Thats what I've done. I can sell you a complete medium case E30 diff with 3.64:1 ratio crownwheel and pinion $250

Whats involved with the swap over? And with that ratio will it allow me fast acceleration? im going to be m30ing it soon and want more get up and go than top speed.

Hi, very interested in bonnet struts. Also, does it have the factory radio? Because I'll take that too if you can post these items to Tauranga. Thanks.

Hi, checked and bonet struts aint very good, if u still wana buy the sterio for $50 il chuck the struts in with the package. ( might be able to use the two best )?