Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Nice save.

All the replies so far tells us that if we go out as a convoy, we'd better not drive past reflective surfaces or there might be a massive pile up :lol:

That would be the most Epic pile up ever

So adictive I do it so often. Its like an adiction u cant help but glance at ur car in the window... however if im in the van its a different story lol

just drove back from new plymouth (w'end) and have to say that devon east st has a LOT of great big wide windows on both sides of the street... :ph34r:

haha guilty! theres a mean 1 at the new market round about towards parnel, i like to get the passengers to look at the car "inside the shop" haha

just drove back from new plymouth (w'end) and have to say that devon east st has a LOT of great big wide windows on both sides of the street... :ph34r:

where was the pm for a catch up/ perve at each others BMWs?

where was the pm for a catch up/ perve at each others BMWs?

my bad!! didn't get time to do jack really, had shows at womad so was up there most of the time. Car was parked in the devon hotel car park sat/sun, in view of the rd if you were headin towards town... will pm next time for sure!

my bad!! didn't get time to do jack really, had shows at womad so was up there most of the time. Car was parked in the devon hotel car park sat/sun, in view of the rd if you were headin towards town... will pm next time for sure!

what were you performing with/ in up there?

sweet man next time it is!

Yea devon st in town is perfect for such an activity hah!

Likely excuse!! :P spose wen im down in welly i fail to organise any kind of catch up with bimmersport members.