Sign in to follow this  
wolliver

rb20det + e30

hey fellow bimmersportians, just wanna get ur opinion on wat im kinda keen on doing.

ive been thinking about putting a rb20det or 25det into my e30 (i know is like desecrating something sacred and holy) but i love turbos but it would just be too expensive for me to turb my beautiful bma engine ryt now (in the futre maybe... wen i got money to throw around lol)

so please let me know wat u fink? should i or na?

Hes willing to sell it for $10,000 which is probably cheaper than it would cost you to build what you are after.

na... i wont be paying any1 to do the conversion, all i'll be paying for is parts. i have mates who can do wat ever welding and stuff that needs to be done so that the engine and gear box and wat not will fit (they build cars for a living, they dont hav much bussiness at the moment) and all for the price of a few boxes of beer

give it a go.winter is coming,so more projects the better.as long as it looks as good as it goes

haha sweet as... i thought i was gonna come up against some pure bma hardouts lol

mine for sale dereged pre facelift rb25det runs lots spent. 8k recompliance or put running gear in your one. 0278708387 its the one showing in gallery.