Sign in to follow this  
User Name

Running M30 without sensors

Hi All

How safe is it to run my car on as little sensors as possible i seem to be able to start my car and run it, without the AFM or Cold start valve , also coolant but intermittant

i need to give it slight acceleration around 700-100 rpm which after reading would be about right.

i have checked my wireing - i know my sensors supposdly work after testing, going to check again

and i did what brent said and checked the coolant wires but only 1 is wired in the one that goes to the ecu

couldnt even get it to start till the sensors were off this w.e

now is this safe to run the car on this eg. if i wanted to go for a quick drive to give the car running time and maybe take it in to get checked may not be worth it as - my evo engine is going to cost me $450 4 a frekin head gasket lolz

was think just buying a link and hope it tells me what is wrong but hay, might give up but i just cant let go off 3 years of pissing round

also if anyone wants a 2.8l block getting abit rusty and cylinder head (screwed can get pics) let me know

Should i get a Mass AFM for putting on for the turbo seen ireland engineer have one for the m30 setup