Sign in to follow this  
theola

MANUAL BMW 1995 316i on 19s for $6000

This is a lovely car and well maintained with a leather interior. Bought it about 2 years ago and love the burgandy colour and its 19inch wheels which really stand out and looks different to any other BMW hatchback on the road. It has a carbon fibre front lip, custom kit as you can see from the back and sides and has eyelids on the headlights to finish it off. It has 174kms and thats the main reason why im selling it for only 6K.

Drives well and would be ideal for someone who loves to drive a manual. Excellent car as BMW manuals are hard to find.

Give me a text on 021969599 if you are interested.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-206844317.htm

Only reason to sell is to upgrade and change back to a automatic BMW as its easier to drive in traffic into town everyday.

Cheers.

post-3033-1237363107_thumb.jpg

post-3033-1237363181_thumb.jpg

post-3033-1237363269_thumb.jpg

Edited by BMA316iCHICK

Hot compact.

Gd luck with the sale.

Hope you get something cool to replace it.

Theola's little compact would make a great project car.... M52B28, manual, LSD :P

Thanks guys! I've actually dropped my price to $5,500 as I found out I need to get new tyres to renew the WOF which expires next week.

Please let me know if anyone is keen to buy as I wouldnt want to rip anyone off and that's why I lowered the price due to the cost of tyres. Just got bullshitted around by Autoking car sales in Manurewa, they were keen on buying my car even asked me to bring it around and then never got back to me...total slackers and then said they could sell it at a higher price if they sold it on behalf of me.

So please guys, no bullshitters. If anyone is keen on this car contact me on 021969599. Its a good deal I just really want to purchase a auto beemer for now.

cheers.