Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Happy Birthday Blair

Blair

Have a great day, and a great night and sink a few for us.

Hows the E36 repair going? Far off being on the road again?

Cheers

wicki wicki wicki wild wild west

happy birthday big man

hey man text over the weekend i have a bday pressie for ya

its green

:mosh:

I dread to think of what that could possibly be...bloody pill muchers :wacko:

Happy big one Blair, i've managed to miss meeting you several times now...prolly a good thing :P

Drink more, pop more, and do the whole *walk around in underwear while appearing comatosed* thing

Hey, thanks guys - Im starting the alcahol abuse tonight or tomorrow morning for the burnout competition - Itll be an all weekend thing...

Evan, hmm a green plant? nice - come to the burnouts 2moro man, find the big drunk guy stumbling around!

Grant, my bimmer aint doing much at the moment - went swimming with the keys in my pocket so i cant even dis-arm the alarm at the moment... However I have the guard, mirrors will be here soon, have organised angel eyes and will hopefully be getting bodykit soon... All the mechanicals are done (wheel bearing, rackends both ball joints etc) shouldnt be long!

Carl, Ill be down that way sometime soon - Give the mighty old diesel a run! DanneVegas aint far from welly!

Cheers guys, If im still replying after the weekend, Ive made it thru another one!!! oh, and there will be plenty of.... :pimp: :beer: :mosh: :drugs:

Edited by Napier_E36

what a blimmin weekend!!!! I havnt stopped drinking yet although i really should... I have to get up for work at 4am, and i got sunburnt at the burnout competiton yesterday (awsome day out there by the way) great birthhday..... MAGGGGGGOOOOTTTTTTTTed.... just ask evan.... a bro. :jap: :rambo: :drunk: :drugs: :beer: :mosh: :pimp: