Sign in to follow this  
Surge

5-spd Manual G/B to bolt onto m10 engine.

I'm perfectly happy with the performance of my car at the moment, I'm just more after the fun factor of a manual gearbox.

I'm prepared to pay a reasonable (reasonable... just re-iterating... ;) ) price if you have one..

My car..

1986 318i M-10 Engine.

Chur.

I have 2 six cylinder manual boxes, don't know if they'll fit M10 though, someone on here should know though.

Guest Andrew

I have 2 six cylinder manual boxes, don't know if they'll fit M10 though, someone on here should know though.

They don't

Tell me more about the two manual gearboxes you have. I may take one off your hands.

Is one by any chance suitable for a 1990 (facelift M20B25) 325i? I want to replace my current leaking one at some stage (if I can be assed, I am semi-happy living with the minor leak that will never get any worse)

Cheers

We got one off a M20B25, its motronic so i can't see why it wouldn't be a direct replacement. The only problem is that one of the rear mounts has been broken off, we still have the mount it just needs to be welded back on. Wanting to get 200 for it

I'm perfectly happy with the performance of my car at the moment, I'm just more after the fun factor of a manual gearbox.

I'm prepared to pay a reasonable (reasonable... just re-iterating... ;) ) price if you have one..

My car..

1986 318i M-10 Engine.

Chur.

there is one advertised in the trade n exchange

1983 m10 motor and manual box complete $600 ono, comes out of the car tomorrow, give us a call if interested 021 405 640

1983 m10 motor and manual box complete $600 ono, comes out of the car tomorrow, give us a call if interested 021 405 640

Any possibility of just taking the gear box off your hands?

Interested..

yeah possibly the whole lot goes on trade me tomorrow but I will do the gear box, clutch and fly wheel for $250 give us a call if interested 021 405 640 cheers

Andrew