Sign in to follow this  
Mike.Gayner

Cleaned Girlfriend's Car

Mine is normally a mixture of receipts, gravel and gravel dust, and you always get lint off your clothing stuck in those annoying places. Builds up quickly an in a month it looks a lot like the car in the picture.

Yours was not as dirty as you were telling me it was when I got a lift in it. Compared to mine anyway. Just that driveway is a killer. Need a car wash at both ends. lol

Looks like you did a pretty good job.. and agreed, the car does have a better feel about it when areas like door jams are cleaned properly..

It sucks when you have to pull seats out to get into the 'problem spots' to pick up all the dust and stuff left on the floor..

Bonus for me is I always find some form of money on the car floor every time I give it a proper clean..

Always end up about $3-$5 richer :P

Laurence

Guest Simon*

Crazy thing is she is a pretty girl who spends hours in front of the mirror.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Stop right there Dan!

You think your sister is pretty??? Is there an emoticon for banjo playing?

Ahhh im like this with my car, I clean it far too regularly and I get really embarassed driving anywhere if its dirty or I have to take passengers with a unvaccumed carpet.

OCD more than likely but meh it doesnt hurt anyone.

I vaccume the car usually twice a week, Wash it about 2-3 times a week, Shampoo carpets and headliner ever 2 or 3 months(seats out and all) , treat the leather every month and gets a wipe down once a week. Its good and gets me lots of compliments :D

:o

and i thought me cleaning my car once a month was over the top

:P

edit, my car has not been vacuumed in one year ^_^

Edited by Jamez