Sign in to follow this  
Creaver

e34 540i $1 reserve

Yeah thats my one, farking nice car, too nice for what I want it for, hence why I am getting a Cherokee for my daily and off road thrash, and if theres enough change an E32 740/50il for a weekend car.

Edited by E34

Yeah thats my one, farking nice car, too nice for what I want it for, hence why I am getting a Cherokee for my daily and off road thrash, and if theres enough change an E32 740/50il for a weekend car.

Hi,

looking for a 540i for myself at present.

how much are looking for?

view?

cheers marty

Have you bought a Cherokee yet? If not, DON'T. I owned a 94 Cherokee Limited 4.0 about 4 years ago - It was the worst car I have ever owned, even worse than the yellow Hyundai Coupe I bought on a whim when I was 15. The Jap 4wds are so much better reliability and economy wise.

How much are you hoping to get for the 540i? Did you try advertising it with a price before whacking it on at no reserve?

Yeah I've got a Cherokee that I'm wrecking for parts, I thrashed it off road for 6 months before I decided I didn't want to spend money on it for WOF. For the record it shat all over Terranos, Surfs, Pajeros, comparable Jap (over rated) 4wds. With 1.6 tonne and 190 hp, decent tyres and a small lift sees them walking away from Land Cruisers and Patrols. I'd challenge you on a Surf or Paj being more reliable too.

Well E34 540i on trade me seem to be around the 6-8 grand mark so I'd hope to get some where in there. Didn't try to sell it before hand, couldn't be f**ked sticking a price on it in a listing with little movement, at least I know that there should be a sale within two weeks.

Edited by E34

Good luck with your sale, less than 24hrs to go and DIRT CHEAP, I sincerely hope someone bids a lot higher and you get what you're after...as said before, this is ALOT of car for the money.

+1, why would anyone show their top dollar before the end

Good luck with your sale, less than 24hrs to go and DIRT CHEAP, I sincerely hope someone bids a lot higher and you get what you're after...as said before, this is ALOT of car for the money.

Cheers, I hope for you it goes for a decent price too, as a low price would hurt other 540is on the market. Yeah I took it for a drive out to the Shore on Friday, first time I've driven it since listing it for sale, and thought shes a f**king bargain if it goes for anything less than 5 grand. Great cars to drive, especially on long distance, just needs cruise control (or a 6 speed!).

Edited by E34

I can't access TradeMe at work.

What did it sell for?

I can't access TradeMe at work.

What did it sell for?

$3011.00 :mellow:

$3011.00 :mellow:

I guess in today's market that is about right. People have been wanting too much for these car's for too long.