Sign in to follow this  
Apex

M-Tech II bumper upper?

One last try before I head off to BMW and give them my $800 <_<

On that note I have a few parts to order (E46 328ci control arm bushes, 328ci front brake pads, and some E30 steering components) anyone get discounts on parts and want to help me out?? I can hook you up with apparel, embroidery, screen printing, Frucor drinks or car cleaning products from Meguiars or Mothers at cost as a trade.

Cheers

Graham

i have one on my e30 its not in the best condition (crappy matt black). ur welcome to come have a look if you want?

So you want to sell it then??

Keen to have a look if you do, im not concerned with condition as I am having the lower valance and rear bumper straightened, crack repaired then painted anyhow.

yea, its straight its just pointless it being on my car cause im missing the lower part of the kit and its just my drift hack. if you wanna come check it out sumtime just drop me a text. 021 269 2613

Guest Ari Gold

So you want to sell it then??

Keen to have a look if you do, im not concerned with condition as I am having the lower valance and rear bumper straightened, crack repaired then painted anyhow.

You know that will last all of 10 minutes :P

Yea, it has been repaired at least twice before so I have a sinister plan to rectify the problem, with a bit of help from my mate the plastic welding guru I plane on fitting the bumper insert from a M-Tech E36.

yea, its straight its just pointless it being on my car cause im missing the lower part of the kit and its just my drift hack. if you wanna come check it out sumtime just drop me a text. 021 269 2613

Thanks mate, will call you tomorrow.