Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

Bogan M3 V2 :p?

Edit: Lapse of concentration on my part, this was the same car from the other thread. Looks like Hamish made the treck down south (I thought he moved up to Auckland).

Done well mate, almost restored it back to it's former glory... had me fooled for a while there!

Good luck with the sale bud.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-214290569.htm

Edited by crazyarab

Mate, you are aware it is the original "Bogan M3"?

Oh true, I thought he moved to auckland...

Looks like he has done well, changed the gear knob and got rid of the black paint.

Had me fooled :mellow:

Yeh I remember now, he did have an E46 didn't he... and his trademe username is Hamish... *face palm*!

My bad.

Edited by crazyarab

i remember this car now , some asian guys came and brought a rear windscreen for it from me (previoys owners) a couple of weeks back , thats why its not tinted like the rest of the glass (tight as %&^*& too)

i remember this car now , some asian guys came and brought a rear windscreen for it from me (previoys owners) a couple of weeks back , thats why its not tinted like the rest of the glass (tight as %&^*& too)

lol!

It's in good hands now :)

But yeh, you would think he would spend the money where it mattered... and not on crappy mods. Then again that probably explains why the mods were crappy -_-

Edited by crazyarab