Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Calling CRZARB to this thread...

You should have a drive of mine Atta and you might see what all the fuss is about haha

I am sure driving your car will be NOTHING like your average E30 but sh*t... I will definitely take you up on the offer B)

this car parks across from my house everyday, an asian lady drives it. it actuallyy has bmw 4pots on it. i was looking at it before i bought my car. its pretty tidy, not prefect but still its 20 years old. wouldnt be hard to tidy up with a detail.

Took it for a test drive.

Previous owner was the Asian lady but she moved over seas. New owner is a university student.

It's a bit rough and will definitely need some.. OK maybe a lot of TLC. Engine and trans seem to be good and he has maintenance history.

He is sure it has LSD and had it checked.

I dunno, it did not feel right to me though and was very loud (felt much like a race car rather than a luxury sports car) then again I have never driven an E30, perhaps that is normal?

Not so sure if I would want to have a car like that as a daily, would be mad fun on the track though. I think I got a glimmer of what everyone is talking about.

I guess biggest deterrent is the price.

Give him a price you're happy to spend and if he declines then move on to the next one.

You can take my car for a thrash if you like, guarranteed LSD fun, to get a feel for a stock 325i. (and currently have rubbish tires on the back ;) I know you live in north west Chch heh, saw you that one time about 6 months ago..