Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Nissan/Datsun Navara

I'm letting go of the beloved Datto...

Was gonna keep it for beach barbie's , and luggin stuff around, but got no space left in the drive to park it, so its gotta go.

Details...

1986 Nissan/Datsun Navara Flatdeck Ute (2WD)

245kms

1600cc Petrol

5Spd Manual

Brand new WOF (today)

Impeccably maintained. Serviced (properly) every six months. No rust. New carpet and mats (out of an impreza - definately makes it go faster), cassette/FM radio (that I pinched out of the bimmer wen I upgraded that), air con, good rubber.

Excellent condition. Would never think that it had done 245km. Repainted by previous owner due to sun damage. No bog or accidents.

Asking $3800 to joe public, but would settle considerably less for bimmersport members.

post-11-1098999142.jpg

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

I can even throw in a lockable, water-proof (most of the time) lock box and strap for the back to put your gears in - I made it myself. It is the size of a medium-sized fridge and can fit a weekends worth of stuff in it.

I made it out of the cabinet of an old fridge/freezer, so it is made of steel and is insulated so is an awesome chilly bin for those beach trips - bolt on a bbq, drop the sides, crank the sounds and back up onto the sand - mobile party wagon!

paihia is crap. im sure u will agree Bravomikewhiskey? well it is when you have to work there every day!! lol at least i think it is.... although i had a classic moment there at the end of last year when i put this short little a**hole's head thru a wall..... oh the memories!!!

i love utes- if i had money i'd hit it! all it needs is some chromies, or just those polished steel rims like Poutsma's red courier

or just those polished steel rims like Poutsma's red courier

Referring to Jeff? Didn't know he had a courier. Don't see him around much, but catch up with his sister from time to time.

Fully agree regarding the wheels, but it was a work ute for me, so didn't bother.

naa u'd be surprised how good flat decks look with chrome, well up north they look good anyway!!

Damn akl boys, u have no idea do u.......

im gonna hunt down this red courier flat deck with polished rims, not lowered or nethang, take a pic, an ul change ur mind.

in akl all one does is pimp round and try to look cool, but up north,- no time for that, and no place for it- everyone would just larf and throw rocks. u actually haf t get a decent ute that can tow a boat/ trailer to the beach, carry a sh*t load of gear, and still look good.

well thats what its like in this 'hood anyway.

hmmm makes me start to want a ute again!!