Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

DAMAGE

RANT !!

Ok i was driving in town today, i and i had perfect right of way to drive cause it was green light for me. And this bunch of fruit tarts decided to cross the road as sssssslllloooowwww as they can ... so i start creeping forward and this fruit tart decided to kick the front of my car !! so he decided to walk to the side of my car and kick the guard behind the wheel and then he decided to punch my bonnet two or three times !!! After he did that i got out of my car and he started threatning me like "you want me to come and smash your goggles?" several times, then i just point to just down the street and i said "why don't you look there?" and he said sarcasticly "uh cops .. ooo". then the cops come and tell him to go aside and told me to park my car.

now there is f**ken dents on my bonnet :angry::angry::angry: , and i couldn't check the front nor side tho cause it was too dark!

the cop took my statement i signed it and dated it, and they imformed me that he is getting arrested ! hah .. he deserved it ! Then his little teen girl friends start mouthing off at me, which at the point the cop told them to bugger off, one started mocking me pulling "chink eye" and which the cop responded hahah.........

The cops was real good about it aye! go the cops!! He was more or less those bogen teenage kids. he's going to court soon and i have to get a estimation on the damage on my car and get it to the arresting officer by 4th novemeber. so that i can seek repairation.

f**k I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT !

END RANT!

being a victim of any crime sucks, my condolences, at least you know the perpetrators have been apprehended

You'd think that with NZ being such a young country we wouldn't be so discriminate but like our neighbours across the ditch some sections of our soceity are no better than scum

whats a fruit tart?

sometimes you wish shotguns were legal in NZ

whats a fruit tart?

i was wondering the same?

oh sucks to be you.

f**k i would have got out (if i didnt see a cop) and take the damage out on him, then put him in the car, find a wallet and then take him to the cop station.

f**kers all need to die.

Fruit tart = vege = idiot

Edit: fine then lets be vegiterians !

Edited by aliluya

Fruit tart = meat = vege = idiot

you lost me when you turned the meat into a vegie... how is this possible?

Seriously man, that sucks, but at least the guy will be paying for your car - get it done at the best possible place and make sure its expensive, because hes paying...

That sucks mate. Nothing worse than having some disrepectful piece of sh*t vandalising your car. That would be the reason why I keep my hockey sticks in the car, even tho its the summer sports season.

At least you got em though.

sometimes you wish shotguns were legal in NZ

i was actually thinking the other day if it would be possible to mount a baseball bat on a fixed holder near the rear windscreen (behind passengers heads), it would come in handy, just cant think of how to mount it to the roof without welding, hah

on that note thou, physical violence is for meat heads, im all for self defence but going out and trying to start a fight is for people with i.q levels of a dead cat, stupid idiot giving bogans a bad name

i was actually thinking the other day if it would be possible to mount a baseball bat on a fixed holder near the rear windscreen (behind passengers heads), it would come in handy, just cant think of how to mount it to the roof without welding, hah

on that note thou, physical violence is for meat heads, im all for self defence but going out and trying to start a fight is for people with i.q levels of a dead cat, stupid idiot giving bogans a bad name

or some sort of swivel mounted shotgun!

ie like in training day mounted on the bed...

an jus cos i can, this car pwns me :wacko:

Posted Image

Guest Spargo

Gutted Bro, at least they got caught.

I carry a baseball bat in my car, i don't play baseball.

Dave = owned.

Gutted Bro, at least they got caught.

I carry a baseball bat in my car, i don't play baseball.

you do realise that if you did bring it out, you would get one swing then it will be taken off you and then your bat will meet your head and body repeatedly after that.

weapon you hold = their weapon soon = bad for you.

dont have a weapon ladies, it will only be used against your sorry asst.

exacltly, after one hit of a bat i highly doubt anyone will be in any condition to move suddenly, let alone take the bat off you

Actually more to the point you would probably wuss out & not use it ... THEN get it taken off you & wrapped around your head.

RANT !!

Ok i was driving in town today, i

and i had perfect right of way to drive cause it was green light for me. And this bunch of fruit tarts decided to cross the road as
sssssslllloooowwww as they can ... so i start creeping forward and this fruit tart decided to kick the front of my car !! so he decided to walk to the side of my car and kick the guard behind the wheel and then he decided to punch my bonnet two or three times !!! After he did that i got out of my car and he started threatning me like "you want me to come and smash your goggles?" several times, then i just point to just down the street and i said "why don't you look there?" and he said sarcasticly "uh cops .. ooo". then the cops come and tell him to go aside and told me to park my car.

now there is f**ken dents on my bonnet :angry::angry::angry: , and i couldn't check the front nor side tho cause it was too dark!

the cop took my statement i signed it and dated it, and they imformed me that he is getting arrested ! hah .. he deserved it ! Then his little teen girl friends start mouthing off at me, which at the point the cop told them to bugger off, one started mocking me pulling "chink eye" and which the cop responded hahah.........

The cops was real good about it aye! go the cops!! He was more or less those bogen teenage kids. he's going to court soon and i have to get a estimation on the damage on my car and get it to the arresting officer by 4th novemeber. so that i can seek repairation.

f**k I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT !

END RANT!

Are you sure you had the absolute right to turn without giving way to pedestrian?

Lots of Green Light turns ask you to give way to pedestrians.Nearly got bowled over myself one day by an Idiot ,who thought he had the right to turn,just because he the green light.

Edited by 37 South

Yes i had the right of way ! Even the cop had said so !!

Check out my crap drawing.... lol ..

post-2-1099136175.jpg

Hehe! Check out the MS Paint skills. :pimp:

There is a good FREE program PhotoPlus for download at www.serif.com

Checking this morning they are down with database maintenance, but check back there later.

Oh i have other programs, i just couldn't bo bothered, cause paint's quickest app to load ... haha

Sorry to hear about your troubles Aliluya idiots everywhere...

word of warning DON'T carry and sort of weapon... regardless of the circumstances carrying a weapon in NZ is illegal and stupid you'll most likely get beaten with your own bat uncool.... If you do and you use it good luck trying to convince any court that you carry it as self defence.

my 2c

If you have to carry something for those reasons Id suggest it was a steering wheel lock. If you do actually club someone with a baseball bat or something and you had no good reason to be carry it you could run into problems.

Its pretty easy to explain why you were carrying a 50cm long metal steering wheel lock

as has been said before...the most likely scenario if carrying a weapon is to have it taken off you and used on you...which would suck ass.

Guest Spargo

If you have to carry something for those reasons Id suggest it was a steering wheel lock. If you do actually club someone with a baseball bat or something and you had no good reason to be carry it you could run into problems.

Get a hon... oh nevermind.

Hell thats no good :angry: thats polite... haha i guess in a way lucky that the fruit didnt get more feral before clicking on to the fact that the 5 0 was on tap.. Got some pics of the damage always wanted to see what impact a foot and fist makes.

:ph34r: