Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

DAMAGE

like everyone has said ..that really sux man..but was great they got caught.

now to see if they DO get what they deserve..(no faith in NZ justice system personally)

freekin jealous dumbass shitbags...probably to stupid n lazy to figure out why other ppl have nice stuff ..but their dole wont allow them to get a nice anything

as for carrying weapons..hmm i only carry an arm length stick 20c diam.

but and as i train with it i have a legit reason for carrying it...but would have to be some serious sh*t for me to break it out...and then id probably have to go find a shovel and take a drive in the forrest ;)

all n all in most instances it would just cause more trouble good.

gus ..shotguns are legal...shooting ppl isnt..sometimes.. ^_^

damo..."dont have a weapon ladies, it will only be used against your sorry asst."

..cough cough ..so it is just a boot holder huh?...lol

Hell thats no good :angry: thats polite... haha i guess in a way lucky that the fruit didnt get more feral before clicking on to the fact that the 5 0 was on tap.. Got some pics of the damage always wanted to see what impact a foot and fist makes.

:ph34r:

I'll take some pirctures at some stage then...

I went in and got a quote to fix my car today, guess how much that costs?

$480 pretty much ...

And thats just to fix the bonnet, they didn't leave any marking on the front bumper nor the side guards only the bonnet.

And with the weapon in car issue .... ugh ... i nearly got put in jail for using a stun gun ..... :angry:

damo..."dont have a weapon ladies, it will only be used against your sorry asst."

..cough cough ..so it is just a boot holder huh?...lol

er umm yea man.

till you piss me off.

Actually it wasn't a round eye .. it was another asian ....

Since it was my first offence of similar type i got some section 46? discharge ...

Actually it wasn't a round eye .. it was another asian ....

Since it was my first offence of similar type i got some section 46? discharge ...

discharge? as in 20.000 volts into there ass?

Haha ...

i mean discharge as in the courts somewhat dropped the charges, but if i commit a next serious offence then the stun gun offence would come back and haunt me. Thats how the judge explained it to me.

And it was threatened to use ... lol ... i ended up in the newspaper too .. hahah

Nah, they wouldn't accept diversion, that where the section something discharge came in ... there is a lawyer here some where if i remeber right ... he'd know ...

Well i checked in today's news paper, and the guy sure enough was in the paper ... he has to pay my repriation fee and also $200 fine plus another $130 court cost ... suck to be him!

Here is the newspaper article:

PUNCHED BONNET

When the driver of a BMW car edged the vehicle forward because Daniel Allan Penman (18), part-time labourer, was blocking it by crossing the street so slowly, Penman yelled abuse at the driver and punched the vehicle’s bonnet, the court heard.

He admitted intentionally damaging the BMW on October 29 and was convicted, ordered to pay $447.19 reparation.

Penman also admitted behaving in a disorderly manner and was fined $200, court costs $130.

Man that sh*t sucks, dam lucky the police were there. Some f**ker delt to my car once, never found out who. Smashed headlight, indicator lens, and put a nasty dent in it.

Serves his dumass right right tho

I see at Mission Bay on Friday night that idiots were throwing fireworks at passing cars.

We managed to escape without being a victim but saw a few unimpressed motorists.

Cheers

Yeah as would be expected !!!

I certainly wouldn't be a very happy person ... who knows what would happen... lol..

I had someone spray my bonnet with the anarchy symbol once.. Man I was peeved off because 2 other cars were done, including a E36, and a brand new XR6.

Damn I hate mindless vandalism... rips my nads.

On the talk of carrying a weapon in your car, you guys mentioned baseball bats, hockey sticks etc. These can all be easily removed from your possession, and used on you.

The best weapon is a Mitre saw. You know the little ones you use in a mitre box to cut wood at different angles. Small, compact, VERY sharp. Go ahead and try to get that out of someones clenched fist while they are swinging that at you. You'd have to be Bruce Lee for even half a chance.

I got the idea from a fight I saw up at bastion point.... over 11 years ago ( when it was open 24/7 ). One guy had his car kicked in the door repeatidly by some looser troublemaking dick, he then casually reached under his seat, pulled the mitre saw out and delt to the ofender in a mildly manner.

Yes, the leg that kicked his door was bleading, and his pants were sawn to bits, but I tell you, he pleeded for forgiveness and his mates all took off in a hurry.

Now - I wouldn't use mine without very VERY good cause, but will if I feel the need to. Luckily, I have had no need to use it in the past, and with all the car Jackings etc these days, it's just peace of mind.

ouch! this is nasty! Was it i the ODT? I think i know your car (Otago, right?) and it makes me sick to think that something was done to your sweet ride.

Who's doing the body work? Clements and Stephens are quite good here in town...

David

Ofcourse clements are doing the work ! they one of the best around .. that i've visited anyway ...

You from dunedin too ??

Yep thats where i quoted the article from .. ODT ..

95 E36 318i .. i used to have one of them ... hope you don't have my old one.. lol .. what colour is it ?

Should catch up some time ....

Edited by aliluya

Yep - I'm the fellow who works at the varsity - we've spoken a few times outside of the Commerce Building (usually when I'm having a smoke!). I think we even met up in town once.

I remember your old blue e36...

Yep - I'm the fellow who works at the varsity - we've spoken a few times outside of the Commerce Building (usually when I'm having a smoke!). I think we even met up in town once.

I remember your old blue e36...

lol .. thats right .. i haven't seen you on here for ages ! thats why i thought it was a new comer ... hah ...

Yeah .. i hate people like that too .. well at least he has to pay to get it fixed now ....