Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Advice needed 323I

Guys i am after abit of info. What is available or what am i able to do to increase the performance of my 323I (1996), Its m-spec'ed ie suspention body kit etc.

Now look i am getting on in years now so i am not looking at a million horses increase, Just maybe something to give it that little bit more punch off the line and or maybe that little bit extra torque when planting boot and going to overtake.

I mean it feels pretty good (well for me) as it is but it just feels like it could do with a bit of a tweak if you know what i mean. Oh and nothing thats going to cost me an arm and a leg (well maybe just a arm wouldn't hurt).

Manual conversion. ;)

Seriously though... intake, cat back exhaust, computer remap. It's been discussed heaps before, some may also suggest M50 manifold conversion, but not on an auto, it would make it more sluggish off the line.

If you want a REALLY cheap mod. De baffle your stock airbox and put a K&N filter element in there. It will help the car breathe a bit better and sound cooler too.