Sign in to follow this  
OSiRiS

Anyone else here have a jetski?

Grow some balls eh and buy a poleski! hahaha

I dont own one but I support my brother who is into his freestyle jetskiing. You may know him as Cap.WhiteSocks

This was his creme egg comp entry, so much better then the winners stupid murder scene!

Anyone else here have a jetski?

If so, what is it and how long have you had it for?

Well since you owe me a birthday present i think you should give my your one! :P i am guaranteed to fall of under 2 mins :lol: hows the racing going? will have to come and watch you and bridget sometime!! ^_^

Erron let me rape your one. Promise it will only be a gentle rape. Haha.

Hasn't Mo got one?

Hasn't Mo got one?

he sure does! :)

Hasn't Mo got one?

Random question but, Mo from Digi?

Got a Kawasaki 1100 STX which had for about 9 yrs, not much by today standards but one of quickest when was brought. Pretty insane how fast some of them are these days

Small world haha

Do you know him ? :D

That young man needs to learn to eat with his mouth shut!

Iwish I had one.

Might buy one, since I won big wednesday. Ha.

f**k hes funny, he's spitting it out cos they hurt his teeth! hahaaha

Grow some balls eh and buy a poleski! hahaha

I dont own one but I support my brother who is into his freestyle jetskiing. You may know him as Cap.WhiteSocks

Poleskis look like fun to do tricks and stuff on, but realistically, not something to go fishing on or for a long trip around Waiheke. Maybe I will get one just to see what they're like.

Hasn't Mo got one?

lol no thanks.

Yes he has one.

Mahar and Suben each have one too.

Got a Kawasaki 1100 STX which had for about 9 yrs, not much by today standards but one of quickest when was brought. Pretty insane how fast some of them are these days

I've done a certified 80mph on the Waikato river near Tuakau in my 03 GTX. Water was flat as glass and had near on full tank (heavy). Speed reading was by a handheld GPS unit.

I would like one.

But with my family's experience. The only good Jet Ski is someone else's Jet Ski.

2 were stolen. 2 were blown up. When I was 14 I hit the sand bar at Cooks Beach while jumping in the surf. Did heaps of flips and sh*t and nearly drowned. Avoid Sand bars. I could not tell how deep it was due to the rolling surf.

Poleskis look like fun to do tricks and stuff on, but realistically, not something to go fishing on or for a long trip around Waiheke. Maybe I will get one just to see what they're like.

Buy a boat haha, nah, I'm with you, I'd rather a sit down, I feel a lot safer on them and can go slow without feeling like your going to fall over! Pole skis are more for the boys, although there are a few girlfriends out there on pole skiis in the surf too

Just pulling yeh leg :lol:

Edited by M325is

Buy a boat haha, nah, I'm with you, I'd rather a sit down, I feel a lot safer on them and can go slow without feeling like your going to fall over! Pole skis are more for the boys, although there are a few girlfriends out there on pole skiis in the surf too

Just pulling yeh leg :lol:

lol I'm 75% standing up on mine anyway. You can't really sit down on it when doing 100kph+

I don't have anything against poleskis, and I can appreciate the skill needed to ride and do tricks on one, but personally I love being able to extract power out of a supercharged 4 stroke engine ;)