Sign in to follow this  
wolliver

grrrrrrrr!

a couple of nights ago someone kindly walked down my loooong drive way, unlocked my car, opened my boot, and stole my amp and sub!!!!!! 700 bucks worth!!!!!!!!!!!!

only good thing is they didnt take my head deck

feel your pain man... I had my 306 broken into and there isn't in it... i mean that litterally... 2 front seats, front door cards, no glovebox, shelled dash. hmmm yup thts it.. nothing else in it... screw drivered door lock and shattered window....

That sucks. I suppose you've done the usual, call the cops etc?

What type of amp and subs? Just in case they try chuck it on trademe etc and some one from here sees something similar.

Edited by DarkWolf

Long driveway. They knew where to go. Only the boot got cleared out. They knew what they wanted.

Either someone you know. Or someone saw you booming and followed you home, then decided to take them at their convinience

Meaning?

A person walks down you long driveway, opens your car and steals only your amp and subs. What do you think it means?

It means the person knew what they wanted, knew where to get it. And apparently came and got it.

Beat ya mate ;)

Happened to a friend of mine. All his tools got taken, nothing else. Turned out to be neighbors down the road.

That sucks. I suppose you've done the usual, call the cops etc?

What type of amp and subs? Just in case they try chuck it on trademe etc and some one from here sees something similar.

amp was a sony, but dont remember the specs of it i think it was a 1000w 2/1 channel i think

sub was a pioneer 12'' 1200w

Sorry guys I didnt quite understand.. I do now.

You don't know anyone that was after a sub and amp by any chance and knew you had one?

"people who steal are d**k heads", that should be on the d**k's section of Jonos New Show.

Sorry guys I didnt quite understand.. I do now.

No worries. Sorry for the tone of the reply.