Sign in to follow this  
*sic

A big decision, what to do, what to do

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Thought you might enjoy it,certainly made me laugh Big Grin All credit due to MarkNZ on nzhondas who snaked it from Sc00byd00 on the ClubSub Forums

y0!

duct tape that sh*t yo

girlfriend and the car

problems sorted

Skooled, and here I was thinking you had a soft side there for a moment, funE :lol:

haha that is some seriously funny sh*t!!! one of the better ones ive seen for a while!