Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

Hilux anyone?

after seeing what they did to that hilux on top gear i think i might get myself one.

i know at least if i happen to get caught in an in coming tide i can drive away.

also new top gear eps.

I am 94% of the way through downloading the Enzo Ferrari article off Top Gear from 31 October 2004 episode. It is annoying how we are still a season behind.

I am starting to see all of the articles I have on my PC showing up on the series now (like the Monaro one from last Sunday's episode).

Cheers

I am starting to see all of the articles I have on my PC showing up on the series now (like the Monaro one from last Sunday's episode).

Cheers

I've never laughed so hard while watching Top Gear. That was classic when he turned the TC on in the Monaro. sh*t reviews on Top Gear though. Most of the people that watch it probably think thats the only car Aussie has made.

As for Hiluxs, my dads mate has one and it's a tough truck. When off roading, we hit a boulder, about the size of a normal tyre at around 30-40 kays. Back wheels lifted off the ground when it hit, but the only damage was a bent rim :mosh:

It has only 350,000km on the clock, but thats because the speedo get disconnected half the time, dirty diesels :ph34r:

I am 94% of the way through downloading the Enzo Ferrari article off Top Gear from 31 October 2004 episode. It is annoying how we are still a season behind.

Cheers

jus watched it then, its a badass vid, godamn that thing is quick!!!

i am still so impressed by the mclaren and the jag tho

Guest Andrew

Didn't actually like the enzo vid - if they were going to to what they did they should of dedicated a whole episode to that.