Sign in to follow this  
ashy_aye

e30 325i

e30 325i 4door,it has a broken rocker, have spare rockers dont have the time to change them and need sum cash. also can have a 3.5L m30 compleate engine with loom ecu was running came out of written off car. $1000 for the lot.

e30 325i 4door,it has a broken rocker, have spare rockers dont have the time to change them and need sum cash. also can have a 3.5L m30 compleate engine with loom ecu was running came out of written off car. $1000 for the lot.

Registered warranted?

Registered warranted?

Wof expires in june, Reg is live (either stil valid or just ran out) can start cant drive as only running on 5cyl.

Manual or Auto ? U sure its just the rocker thats broken ?? any rust ?

Cheers

call me 0275448699

face-lift, auto. but can supply a manual conversion also have a compleate blue (similar to colour of car) leather recaro style interior, and rear skirt for a bit extra.

im not a 100% on the broken rocker havnt bothered to pull ht erocker cover off, but ive had2 fix a broken rocker on my other bma befor and it sounds simalar. if you want to come have a look sumtym call me on 5249666 or 021 269 2613

Chur Asher.