Sign in to follow this  
AzonicNick

E36 328i 1995

Ive been watching this car for a while now and since my current car has just been written off Im seriously in the market for a replacement.

Has anybody checked this out? The interior isnt the best colour but could live with it.

Thoughts? Is this a fair price? The KMs put me off a bit but it is quite a few years old now...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=208291204

Cheers

I personally wouldn't be concerned at the km's at all. Mines done 106 miles, (works out to be similar), and its running absolutely mint. No problems in the last couple years, even before my ownership. Its how the cars been looked after which should be the deciding factor.

The price, idk, I personally think its reasonable. Although when I bear in mind I picked up my '99 323 manual coupe for a similar price (more than a year ago) I think you should be able to get newer one than '95.

But putting all that aside, IMO it looks a nice mint car. FSH at Jeff Gray, female owner, and one of the best colours for the e36 imo, it looks like a good buy.

My 2 cents.

+1 to his 2 cents.

Looks like it's been looked after well and quite a good price,

I'd do it.

I think its a whole lot of car for the money and considering its an o.n.o you could potentially get it for the 8k mark or maybe just under if youre cheaky. It has been on trade me for a little while now so they will be open for neg.

As far as the km's go it not what I would be going for as I have an under 100k rule. Dont let me put you off as many on here would say its fine and no doubt it will be for some time. Its just my opinion remember people :)

One massive bonus is the full service history IMO

I have to agree with Nick and say Boston Green is one of the best colours for the E36. As for the leather, its not too bad. Just tell me youre not a mechanic or plumber otherwise it'll get dirty quickly.

One thing they fail to mention in the ad is that its a motorsport.....bonus!

Go for it!

Boston Green FTW (I'm bias though)

Can't go wrong with a NZ new car with full dealer service history. I'd certainly take it for a spin. The 328's in manual form are quite rapid cars.

Looks good. Manual too.

I would say it s a bargain.....

possibility to negotiate a good price too

Looks to be a very nice car and reasonably priced

I'd seriously consider it if looking for one.

Cheers

Grant