Sign in to follow this  
black mans wish

sup people

It wouldnt happen if people took the time to read the rules and followed them.

Haha. Oh yeah! There are rules!

How many people actually buy a phone and use the instruction booklet? Not too many.

But yeah. You need to ask a question about beamers, just ask on here, someone will try to help you out. :)

But yeah. You need to ask a question about beamers, just ask on here, someone will try to help you out. :)

Only if we can understand the question... I've given up answering questions in text and I've also started issuing warnings :D

How many people actually buy a phone and use the instruction booklet? Not too many.

Emily, if you have nothing constructive so say, then do us all a favour and shut up.

It is hard enough to attempt to police the rules, so in the future if a moderator asks someone to follow the rules, respect that and don't make smart ass comments, otherwise you will find yourself banned again.

Cheers

Grant

Guest Simon*

Welcome mate, sorry to hear about your prang and please type for the benefit of those of us that don't speak "text" :)

C'mon Emily you of all people should be aware of them by now don't you think?

This, is in fact true :)

All good guys it was my mistake and i have taken apologies about it.

its a shame that i just washed my earlier in the day and it started raining :angry:

peace out

Yeah I get that so much.

As soon as I wash my car, it starts raining a day after...

yea hard out and the worst thing to happen is when u just park it under a tree or line at uni the birds tend to give a lot of action :lol:

So glad you got rid of the chromes.. can't wait to see pics.. what type of wheels has it got now?

Posted Image

na mate that e30 is long gone. Got my self a new e30 320i its on stalkers they look alright will post picks as soon as i get hold of my camera

ps: never lend it to your mates when your wasted hahah :lol: