Sign in to follow this  
Antallica

Happy mothers day

I don't think we have any?? All the women are under 30 here. Kids come post 30.

Here I was presuming you were a teen Simon! You can blame the bimmersport movie episodes for that though, haha.

One click on 'visit profile' reveals this Shelley

Personal Info

Simon*

33 years old

Male

Napier

:P

Guest Ari Gold

kids after 30? The amount of solo mums I met this weekend in rotorua would suggest otherwise

kids after 30? The amount of solo mums I met this weekend in rotorua would suggest otherwise

ha haha hahahahahhaa

Guest Simon*

Did you give any of them a good mother's day? ;)

Guest Simon*

Here I was presuming you were a teen Simon! You can blame the bimmersport movie episodes for that though, haha.

Not sure if I should be flattered or insulted :D

You know what they say, you're only as old as the ............ yeah, anyway.

One click on 'visit profile' reveals this Shelley

Personal Info

Simon*

33 years old

Male

Napier

:P

Thank god I remembered to fill that bit in! Have been a few cases of mistaken gender lately, eh Shel ;)

sh*t that reminds me

Moonride perchance?

future solo mom's?

Shelley according to Howick tradition. You should have had your first kid by 18. Your breaking the cycle!

hahahaha, I guess, as majority of girls from my 5th form year were sent to New Plymouth for some pregnancy school and never returned for 6th form. Edgewater College hard! hahaha, but I must add they were of a certain culture that accepts teenage pregnancies and bused over from Otara.

So this is why my parents moved us from Howick College zone to good ol' Manurewa High...all makes sense now :P

*shudder* not the Pelican photo pleeeassse :P haha that is so disgusting!! lol

drove over 4OOkms on mothers day woop!!

hahahaha, I guess, as majority of girls from my 5th form year were sent to New Plymouth for some pregnancy school and never returned for 6th form. Edgewater College hard! hahaha, but I must add they were of a certain culture that accepts teenage pregnancies and bused over from Otara.

Lol theres a pregnancy school here?

Sounds like Sacred Heart in Hamilton.

The Sacred Heart here was pretty bad in its day also so I heard...

Edgewater girls. 90% of them could beat up most white boys. Us Macleans boys stayed well clear.

But anyway. I am not popular with me mum at the mo. Decided to go racing all day Sunday. Was also my Nana's birthday. May not have been the best decision. But I had fun!

Nothing better than being out to lunch at a very nice restuarant with the family, and having to quieten down your 4 year old nephew whilst he is loudly suggesting that the "fat man" on the next table shouldn't have that much on his plate, because he looks like he is already going to "pop".

Oh the shame.

Edited by lady525