Sign in to follow this  
brockie123

e30 bbs

I don't really know, how do you tell? .... they're only 15's though, if I was really going to chuck some money at wheels I'd find a set of 16's.

i just rung up and they said $100 a wheel.. for paint and polish. i'll go in tomorow though cause i have i tiny bit of curb on one and get a proper quote.

That's actually pretty good.... hmmmm.

yeah i thought so.. maybe seeing as i'll be saving 600$ more than i thought i should look for a 2.7 litre block or get my interior re done :)

i went in so they could have a look. and he said probably $60 per wheel. the centre part of my rims are fine just the polished bit that needs refurbing the centre needs just a good clean he said. that's excluding the tiny amount of curbage i have on one wheel from the guy before me :( but that shouldn't be too much extra.

Sweet! That's really good. Might take mine in and see what they say.

Maccas merivale drive through ? haha my mate was like fark thats a sick e30 i look around haha

ahhhh hahaha straight after the game.. you go to christ colledge? i'm ex CBHS.. haha all the police what a joke don't see why they gotta fight about a rugby match.

you coming out tomorow? bring BAE out! skip school!

oh hahah didnt realise your ex boys high goood c**t , you go to it ? haha yeah so many cops at maccas ae there was a fight just down the rd lol saw maybe you might now cording ? having a chat with the cops hahahah. um haha 1 more month till i get my restricted haha :S

nah haha not christ collage lol boys high

good man CBHS!!!! you were sitting at the coffe shop? i saw somone looking at me.. thought it might have been like a 7th former who recognised me, i still know a few of them. what year are you?

oh nah i didn't go i had some things to take care of to do with my apprenticeship. i went last year.. hmm you would've been 3rd form when i was 7th form i think. i only went to somthing like 50 periods in 7th form so doubt you'd ever have seen me. i was just hungry and wanted a double cheese burger. you would've seen me through that party room thing.. i saw some people looking through there?

oh haha fair enough haha 50 periods nah i know who that was that was some guys from school looking guy with b4 and bov that is so high pitched :lol:

lol do i know you guys? im 7th form cbhs and know zen etc... probs seen my e30 at school

hahah mint got the boys high crew going, ive heard of ur car mate told me about it. Only other e30 ive seen at school was quite dirty running chromes