Sign in to follow this  
fred_

Cheap place to get front bumper resprayed

Hey guys,

Just picked up a nice e46 m3 and its in great condition except the front bumper mainly has lots of stone chips... Itd be nice to fix this up and was wondering if theres any decent places in auckland that can do a good price.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Just picked up a nice e46 m3 and its in great condition except the front bumper mainly has lots of stone chips... Itd be nice to fix this up and was wondering if theres any decent places in auckland that can do a good price.

Thanks

I use ardmore carpainters, very good results, not expensive.

dont have 'peters' number at the moment.

PM brent,he has it.

they also do alittle body work etc.

0800 005058 peter

EuroCollision in Panmure or Evans European in Onehunga.

Edit: EuroCollision are the guys that do all the BMW NZ and Team McMillan work (so Im told) - not the cheapest, but they do a pretty sharp job.

Edited by elmarco

I have just had the front of a E46 repainted by a mate of mine, he did a fantastic job painting the bumper, bonnet and blending the guards, he mostly paints classics and hot rods but as work is slow at the moment he is taking on regular jobs.

There is a bit of work involved if you want a good job, he striped all paint off mine, this needs to be done if you don’t plan on redoing the job in twelve months.

Let us know if you bite the bullet and decide you want it done to a new standard and I’ll give you his details.

The bill come to $1,300 cash. He used to manage a top paint shop in Auckland and would have charged out over 3k for this job.

Bumper only would cost you $400.

Yeah i was guessing around $400. The bonnet has a few chips but i dont have the cash for the whole front end. Thanks though, I will let you know soon.

Whenuapai Auto Refinishers/ Whenuapai pannel beater are pretty good.

AJ and tony are very good, and have good prices.