Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Bilstein Rear Shocks new and cheap *SOLD*

I am selling on behalf of a friend.

1 pair of rear Bilstein shocks. They haven’t yet been fitted to a vehicle. They are performance shocks so would be ideal for a lowered or standard height BMW for road and track.

These shocks are to suit a Series 3 E30 1983 -1995 and Series 3 E36 316,318 Compact 1994-2001 Hatch.

I will post a picture up over the next couple of days. You will not find cheaper.

$200 for the pair

Give me a buzz for further questions. 0212349761

Shocks in Auckland Howick.

Can arrange a courier if needed.

post-1774-1242716208_thumb.jpg

Edited by driftit

Picture added.

What is the stem size on them and could you get an estimate on shipping to chch please?

Cheers

Do you know how much the fronts are brand new ?

coz i'm keen to have a look at them but want to do my rears and fronts at the same time..i am on a BUDGET :P

What is the stem size on them and could you get an estimate on shipping to chch please?

Cheers

Will ask my mate the technical details or you can give him a call. He is a shock engineer.

Will also see how much the fronts will cost. E30 and E36 fronts are different so will get both prices.

jeddy is just after the diameter of the stem at the top, relates to aftermarket shock mount sizing :D Grab a ruler!

I am sure Bravo still has some rebuilt Bilstein fronts for sale somewhere, pm him

This is very cheap people don't think twice.

Was not able to get ahold of my mate today. Will try again soon. I do know he has had quite a bit of interest so may have sold today.

Update soon.

Would anyone know how much shorter these are compaired to standard struts, mine need to be shortend but these could be a likely alternative ( even if they need to be shortend , just saves me pulling my one out to measure then putting it back in to be able to drive to the shop to get it done)

These have sold. Thanks guys. Went very quick. Could be some more posted at some stage.