Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

e30 shell

so after swapping all the bits over from the 325i to the 320i im left with a e30 shell in the driveway (the suspension is still on but i want to keep that aswell)

don't think i can sell it, but where can i take it, or who can i contact to take it off me?

edit- price is $0 :)

post-3670-1242873484_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jamez

I just rang a local scrappy to come pick mine up for me a few weeks ago , they picked it up for free, and payd me $65 , ( beats paying to transport in anywhere)

Try the Tin Lady 0272846636.

You probably wont get anything for it but if its complete she'll probably take it away free.

yeah im keeping the trim, this car is nowhere near complete and im guessing if they come pick it up, they will need a rolling shell, right?

probably the easiest way to do it is to put it on a trailer and take the suspension off then take it to a scrappy and they can lift it off with something?

I've had PickAPart come and pick up a shell for free. They dragged it (no suspension) onto a flatbed, no worries.

JiB wants the brake line tee at the back, near the subframe, with the fittings. I doubt he wants to pay much/anything, so don't expend any effort unless you are feeling generous.

I can come remove it for free in the weekend (no rush anytime is ok if this weekend is too soon) . I have a truck with a crane on it so can move it no worries without wheels or suspension as long as there is room to get to it. Text me on 0210390073 to arrange . Cheers Mike.

I meant complete as in complete shell not car and she drags onto the truck too no suspension.

Looks like you got a good offer there anyway so sweet.

yep I also had pickapart drag a wreck away. Took half my driveway with it too. That's what I get for having them drag an old e24!!!!