Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

couple of laps from pukekohe last saturday

this was just taking by a passenger with my little digtal still camera , have better stuff on a video camera

(mounted on tripod in the back seat area of mine and my mates red e28 m535i) ,but its such a pain to get it onto the computer ,edit it,convert files etc small enough to upload to you tube

managed to get some pretty good lap times in ,with some improvement still to be done, with a little bit latter braking on the front and back straights and keeping my foot flat down over the hill and around the sweeper.

managed to hit the rev limiter in forth gear every lap (6500rpm) and into fifth gear sometimes if i thought it was worth doing

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object> Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

Nice one, that old girls shore moves out! Video always makes it look a bit slower than it really is.

Good stuff. I hope you guys ate the subby for breakfast. Still can't get over how quick you guys are in your cars. As Graham said, it doesn't look as fast as it really is. I remember being in Ian's (red 535i) car, man that thing moves and he sure can drive!!!

Will watch the video when I get home.

Ian.

Awesome mate good times. How did you go against the Rice stuff?

Really pissed I couldn't make it out.

Enjoyed it last time, hopefully the bimmersport track day goes ahead.

Awesome mate good times. How did you go against the Rice stuff?

past most cars except for the 600hp rx7 batmobile with a 26b turbo the 2 v8 super cars and that realy quick little 260Z which had a pretty neat chaisis and engine setup(dont know what that was).

the only rice car that was a tuffy was the pretty evenly matched integra type R targa rally car .

he was about a match in speed except when we got to about 200km/h and over and i would slip past him ,

pretty close in cornering speeds and braking just depended on who was brave enough to leave it till late

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i