Sign in to follow this  
bmw325i

Dormant Member now new again

Hey Guys,

A year and a half ago i was a member with the gun metal grey 325ci (ex-f4llan car). After selling that I have been looking around for the right E36 to get back into and have finally found the one.

I've purchased a 1998 328i Coupe Factory Motorsport, Black Leather, Boston Green Stock Standard, 67000kms on the clock. Got it for a nice price so will be doing a few changes.

I have ordered a Rear Lip Spoiler and eye lids for it, and will be ordering Halo Rings to place over the original head lights, a black front bumper bottom lip, Tints, Manual conversion, lowering set up and most likely a set of AC3 18 Rims".

Feels good to finally be back out of a silvia and into a bimmer :D

have added more of an album and will update it as i progress under the showroom section.

post-2520-1243825416_thumb.jpg

Edited by -ISLE69-

Welcome Back!

I like the sound of your E36... sounds win :) (pix pix pix)

No more silvia eh? good work :)

cheers man, yeah photos should be up by tomo hopefully. No more silvia. I am still a keen silvia bloke but ive had a couple of them over the past 2-3 years so now ive found a nice e36 im more than happy to keep it :D

I would have but i dont like E46's mate hence the reason i brought a low ks nz new E36

finally got round to adding a few photos...