Sign in to follow this  
va23boam

E30: installing gauges

Hey all,

Im wanting to have have some gauges mounted in my e30

wanting volt, oil pressure and maybe one more. maybe water temp. all gauges will be electrical and 2". i will also supply either a piller mount or dash mount bracket.

main reason for installing is with it being such an old car i get paranoid that its going to run out of oil or the alternator will fail ect ..

whats the going rate to install something like this. i can supply all the gauges (all brand new autometer)

its my run about (740is are expensive to run!)

1986 318i

i would probably prefer to have the work done in south Auckland as i work in east tamaki

or if any members can do it even better!

Edited by va23boam

Hey all,

Im wanting to have have some gauges mounted in my e30

wanting volt, oil pressure and maybe one more. maybe water temp. all gauges will be electrical and 2". i will also supply either a piller mount or dash mount bracket.

main reason for installing is with it being such an old car i get paranoid that its going to run out of oil or the alternator will fail ect ..

whats the going rate to install something like this. i can supply all the gauges (all brand new autometer)

its my run about (740is are expensive to run!)

1986 318i

i would probibly prefer to have the work done in south Auckland as i work in easy tamaki

or if any members can do it even better!

Hey there, give it a go they are not too hard to install esp. the volt gauge. B)

Otherwise if you are wanting someone in south auckland there is a member in here with a workshop in takanini

Give Mike 323e30 a PM hes doing my conversion atm and a real easy guy to talk to.

Good Luck, Im going to get this done soon too.. You cant trust the old e30 temp gauges lol even the fuel sometimes <_<

Edited by mybmw