Sign in to follow this  
bmw520i

bmw 520i 1998 e39 shocks

i need to replace my front shocks for 520i 1998 e39. What is the cheapest i can get and who do you guys recommend for it to be fitted?

Fitting recommendations depend on where you are. Go into your profile and update your details so it appears on the left under your avatar.

Thats 1-0 to you Glenn ;)

As for where, I imagine the cheapest would be from a wrecker, but do you really want to go second hand on a set of shocks, try the user SUSPENSION too. I believe he's a forum sponsor so you should see one of his banners on the main forum.

Edited by Penry

Fitting recommendations depend on where you are. Go into your profile and update your details so it appears on the left under your avatar.

Thats 1-0 to you Glenn ;)

Yes Martyn.... I wish everbody would do this... would make things alot easier

Those ones in the trade me add are reasonably cheap, but the front shocks have oil on them, whether this is from the shocks or another part of the car, who knows, nay pay to have a look before bidding.

Yes Martyn.... I wish everbody would do this... would make things alot easier

am new to this place guys. What do i need to do? what do i need to update on my profile?

some great suggestions guys, found KONI in hasting for $365 delivered to Auckland. Not bad is'nt it?