Sign in to follow this  
skylo

The reason for terrible accident

I purchased a set BC coilovers on May 2008 and installed the kit in my car . I only drive my car for daily work, and have put it approximately 4000 miles.

I drove my car on highway with my family last Sunday, all of a sudden, I had this happen to me after the car was out of control (see the attached images).

Holly sh*t, it was ridiculous!! The product is a crap, I am going to sue this company for this ‘sh*t’ product.

post-4200-1245039005_thumb.jpg

post-4200-1245039016_thumb.jpg

Good luck with that - if they didn't put it in, I would suggest they will say it was incorrect installation first up.

Did the shock snap at that point? It almost looks like it unscrewed itself from the lower housing, if so instalation may be blamed.

I hope you can find some recourse through the manufacturer.

Disclaimer: These shocks must be fitted by a certified automotive technician, no warrenty will be considered if this is not done!

I fitted BC coil overs to a mates legacy, (i'm a certified automotive technician), they're still going strong.

firstly welcome must have missed your intro. Seems an odd first post and somewhat pointless. Get the idea you've joined just to bag the supplier so thread closed.

PM me if Iv got it wrong