Sign in to follow this  
Sick Puppy

Off to the UK- anything I should get for Beemer?

Jesus! At least they only cocked up my paperwork for me to sort out as they seemed incapable of answering any questions. Looks like they steam cleaned your car inside the container then shut it all up for six weeks, that is bad enough, let alone panel and rim damage. I just hope you managed to get it all sorted out.

If you want to see what Anglo Pacific do, try a search on me to see what they did to my 7.

Some snaps in this thread

F*** me, that is APPALLING!

[Makes mental note to not go near Anglo Pacific... ever]

Nowadays that would be a 50-page forum thread in itself- people from all over the world would be joining Bimmersport, sympathising and hoping you deal to them...

Trying to accentuate the positive though, what kind of wheels are they on the 7? I was looking at a picture of a 5-series with those on and thinking that they looked awesome... ;) Funny, I saw a Seat Cupra with similar rims and thought 'darn, those wheels look cool, I sonder if I can get a set for the 5'... and then I saw some other pics with the OEM rims- woo-hoo! Those and the throwing star wheels...

[starts saving $$$ required!] lol