Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Welly job opportunity wanted

I know this is a long shot... but you never know on BS

My daughter & her fiancee are on holiday in europe ATM and she is going back to KPMG in Welly in August.

Her fiancee needs a job in Welly. Graham is a qualified builder and has managed projects in Welly before. He has a Master Builders degree in management. If anyone has something down there or any leads can you give me a PM for any further details.

Cheers

Glenn

Don't have any contacts sorry; my mate is a builder based in Upper Hutt (north Wellington) and he is struggling to get work (barely any building consents have gone through in the last .... well, ages).

My suggestion would be trying some of the big companies that are doing apartment building / office building / parking building construction ... seems to be quite a bit of that going on around the CBD :)

Glenn.

Im flat out at work at the moment but when i get home ill PM you a few contacts within companies here who your daughters fiancee can try.

Out of interest, who did he work for while he was in Wgtn?

Brett

Glenn.

Im flat out at work at the moment but when i get home ill PM you a few contacts within companies here who your daughters fiancee can try.

Out of interest, who did he work for while he was in Wgtn?

Brett

Not sure of the guys name... They were building a house on the side of a cliff face in one of the Eastern bays. I went there, 4 story unit on the side of a cliff... access only by cable car. Was being bulit for one of the local gym owners down there. Would be finished by now I think.

Thanks for giving it a go for us tho.