Sign in to follow this  
328adam

EIBACH PLATFORM SUSPENSION KIT (E36)

these were imported from the UK for huge coin.the car they are in just got rear ended.the package includes 4x shocks(fronts with platforms etc),rear adjustable platforms.would be great option for BMW race series(not e30 series:)),or mad road upgrade.had them certed no probs.i want $1200 for them exchange for standard 328 suspension,but if you want to do the exchange (labour) you can have them for $1000.car still drives ,so can bring to your workshop.Has to be done within the next few days,or will be gone with the wreck.just put back up on trade me.if you want photo,is on there thanks.

contact me on 0212546081,or (09)6349189

Edited by 328adam

Whats the chance of getting them checked out first by someone like suspension tech?

Whats the chance of getting them checked out first by someone like suspension tech?

Where are they??they are still in a car that goes,so ill take you for a drive if you like??

Sorry but a simple ride wont convince me to hand over more than a 10th of my cars value. I know nothing about shocks, and wouldn't want to risk money like that on something as important as my suspension. Already have BC's gathering dust in their box in my basement, but I wouldn't mind these eibach's at all.

http://www.stech.co.nz/

A quote on a recon if necessary would be great too. I'll call you tomorrow