Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

What would these be worth ?

We have just put on some replica Alpina Mags and new Toyo tyres on a customers E46 thanks to Johno (zinetti)

The customer wants to sell these replica (Italian made) MS mags (4) with WOF tyres. 2 have slight kerbing and will be repaired before sale.

What are they worth ? or anyone on here interested ?

They are 18" X 8" ET 38

Its going to cost approx $500-600 to repair the kerbing & repainting... may not be worth while

post-1129-1246980453_thumb.jpg

Edited by *Glenn*

Glenn, who is charging that to repair the curbing? I had some silver 18s that had similar curbing/no buckles and a crowd on the shore did 2 of them for just under 300 all up. Will try find the company name.

Im not convinced it would be worth it mate. Ive been watching wheels quite a bit recently and they are going for peantus.

You might get 4-500 for them as they are and perhaps another couple of hundred once refurbished.

I bought a set of standard 16' e39 wheels for $30 a few months ago. Sure they needed tyres but you cant argue complain for the price of a curry.

Glenn, who is charging that to repair the curbing? I had some silver 18s that had similar curbing/no buckles and a crowd on the shore did 2 of them for just under 300 all up. Will try find the company name.

These 2 are slightly buckled on the inside as well and all 4 need a repaint

Im not convinced it would be worth it mate. Ive been watching wheels quite a bit recently and they are going for peantus.

You might get 4-500 for them as they are and perhaps another couple of hundred once refurbished.

I bought a set of standard 16' e39 wheels for $30 a few months ago. Sure they needed tyres but you cant argue complain for the price of a curry.

Yes Martyn... I'm thinking the same... not worth doing...I'm just trying to establish this before my customer gets them fixed. He thought he could get more... I've told him he wont.