Sign in to follow this  
318isCoupe

WTB: E36 325/328 Coupe

Looking for a post 94 325 or 328 E36 coupe, preferably m-spec or similar, less than 150k's (but wouldn't mind if it was tidy and been well looked after), no clear tail-lights or chromes, black or red preferably with tidy paint. If anyone knows of anything around that isn't already on trademe can they chuck me a message? putting some m3 bits and pieces into my car and looking for another tidy 325/328 to be the daily driver.

looking to spend 6-10k

edit: also have a friend looking for an E38 730i/735i/740i or iL, in good condition, under 180k's 6-8k

Edited by Jacobfie

really tidy looking car but I'm not really looking for a 323i, I'm sure with the low k's and such you'd have no problem putting it on trademe maybe at a slightly lower price.

just from my position I'd rather pay 9k for a manual 328 with 170k's on the clock than 9500 for a 323i auto with low k's, 170hp vs 192hp etc.

There's a manual 1995 325i coupe with a 165k's for $7500 in rotorua at the moment that I'm going to try and have a look at sometime soon

Edited by Jacobfie

will be selling my 325i 5spd coupe soonish

black , price will depend on what wheels , suspension , seats it comes with .