Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Bagged 325i Touring anyone?

Ew, Just no. it it needs stock lights, chrome trim, and some 15" weaves. also.. bags take precious cargo space.

How much would those bags and rims be worth if you took them out? Surely it'd be worth it.

Then again who knows the condition of the rest of the car if the owner is stupid enough to do all that to a poor E30

That supercharged 13b E30 is strangely cool, minus the rims. Never thought I'd say that.

Thats because when your tired you can grab the controls and get the car to do the up and down action for awhile... 

I was more thinking speedbumps and driveways, But that could work lol.

Geez . Anyone heard of [1L1CIT].....

Bagged AND a japa rota.

But holy sh*t, Bagged .... yeah gay

Rotary.... meh everybody seems to be doing it to e30's...

But a supercharged rotary e30, on Bags?? HMMMM I LIKE?

It's pretty awesome, Just the tails and wheels = fail.

haha this guy asked me to trade for my e36 about a year ago. those tail lights r disgusting, i yelled abuse at a young guy in an e30 coupe this morning for having the same 1s. what tool it wouldve been an amazing car if it was factory

I'm looking into buying this car, and adding tech 2 kit and 18" m3 reps or 19s in black. Change the Tail lights to stock or black, and de-chrome all to black.

Think it would look hot!

But trying to nudge him to 6k cert with out the chromies!

Did i not mention the bags are naf. Slower than your old 3/8 lines and valves. Wouldnt wanna try get it a cert either...

I'm looking into buying this car, and adding tech 2 kit and 18" m3 reps or 19s in black. Change the Tail lights to stock or black, and de-chrome all to black.

Think it would look hot!

But trying to nudge him to 6k cert with out the chromies!

Because 19s would look so cool on an e30? :rolleyes:

Think it would look hot!

Would look hot as, Still not worth 6k in its current state IMO.

Ill be happy if another white tech2 325i touring with black mags is around.. Real happy. Not.

Wheres your originality? :P

Edited by SIR E30

16x10 matt black steelies, ha :P

20" bottlecaps

I got a text message today from the guy which owns this.

Asked me if I was interested in swap.

I replied, saying I may be keen, only on the conditions he takes out the bags (word has it they're crap) and replaces them with normal e30 suspension, takes off the rims and replaces them with standards, and fixes up the electrics, Oh, and it needs to get a WOF from VTNZ. :D

I figured the tail lights and grill wouldn't be very hard to suss.

He texted back saying he was keen. Maybe I can get him to panelbeat the body too.

:D I love being a girl.

Just unsure if it's worth it...

I'd of course look at getting rid of the auto trans, buying new rims, leather seats and giving it a black paint job along the line.

Hmmmm. Any criticism?

Have a feeling I'd get the sh*t part of the deal.

Edited by MS BM

Best have a look at it first and have someone who knows thier sh*t go with you, most of the potential problems and repairs are not obvious. You could end up with a very tired car thats as good a write off.

Where is he biased, id be keen to have a look

Edited by Apex

You could probably sell the bags kit too, no idea what that stuffs worth. but probably enough to modify a few things.

I asked him why he's selling his bmw.

His reply: "It not my cup of tea, i'm 25, I am more into my rotaz, v8s and drifters, I already have got a drift car and a v8 torana so have no need for a bema, if I got yours I would just give it to my mum."

If anyones keen to come look at it next week/this sunday, who has knowledge of tourings, pm me. An hours drive from Akl.

:D

They are pretty much the same as every other E30, being so low I would be checking for guard and under car damage and being a UK import I would be looking for rust, check the sunroof and rear door, would be hard to get replacement rear doors for these.

Maybe see if it has any service history… probably not but this would show how well its been looked after.

Work out how much it will cost to get it mint and how you want it then realise you should just buy mine :lol:

Good luck.

They are pretty much the same as every other E30, being so low I would be checking for guard and under car damage and being a UK import I would be looking for rust, check the sunroof and rear door, would be hard to get replacement rear doors for these.

Maybe see if it has any service history… probably not but this would show how well its been looked after.

Work out how much it will cost to get it mint and how you want it then realise you should just buy mine :lol:

Good luck.

*Sighs*.

I know Graham. If I could. I would.

"I would give it to my mum" is the most retarded reason ever.EVER.

Had a useless POS ask to swap his worked GSR for my 740, seeing noone had cash I said fine lets have a looksie, then I realised it said on his auction "I am selling as I'm going over seas" Then lower down it had may swap bla bla and in the Q&A he was accepting all these peoples offers for trades.

Went and saw him and turned out to be some 16 year old Indian/Sri Lankan and before he even looked at the car I asked him why he wanted to swap if he was going overseas. He goes " Oh I'd sell it to my mum,shes real keen on it". I looked in his car and his mum was a VERY traditional Indian lady, ya'll know what I mean. I was like your a tool. bye.

" Oh I'd sell it to my mum,shes real keen on it". I looked in his car and his mum was a VERY traditional Indian lady, ya'll know what I mean. I was like your a tool. bye.

I lol'd quite hard when I read that.

:lol: I have a Sri Lankan friend, his mum drove a SRT8, and his father's S401 before that. Another Indian friend's mum drives a E39 540i...Those indian mothers...they like their pimp automobiles :lol:

I don't know if you remember but the car was on 20's and had very minimal spring travel.